Tis is exactly what I did. I bought an ethernet cable crimple tool and plugs and put it all together. Now I am in the testing of that cable. The output of --scan on a cable you sent me with the beta package:
info~[ 0] Notochord start @ Tue Apr 21 22:23:32 2020
info~[ 0] Verbosity level 0
info~[ 0] K-Ceptor revision 2
info~[ 101] I2C adapter initialied on /dev/i2c-1
info~[ 101] Starting Armature scanning.
info~[ 101] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub
info~[ 102] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub, GATE: CH_1
info~[ 104] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub, GATE: CH_2
info~[ 107] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub, GATE: CH_3
info~[ 110] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub, GATE: CH_4
info~[ 112] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub, GATE: CH_5
info~[ 115] Scan: [Base Mux] Hub, GATE: CH_6
info~[ 115] Scan: ~K-Ceptor [kc-CH_6-0], value 0
info~[ 118] Armature Created.
info~[ 118] Starting timer. [NODES < 1 , 1 > = 2 | ODR = 50 | Sleep = 19955us]
info~[ 118] Sending rate = 50Hz
info~[ 118] Timer started, 2 nodes on scheduler
info~[ 642] K_Ceptor kc-CH_6-0...: setup OK.
info~[ 6206] End Beta Mangling in 0.2
I have big problems with the cables I created. They only recognize one kceptor, no matter where and how many I attach to. I swapped cables to confirm it.
If I use a cable you sent me beside, it gets recognized. I do not know, what is the problem.
I check on the cable you sent me, and I see now, that is in same order. I have to redo all wires :-(. Still, I am not sure, if this will work, as I had wires poled that way. I ll let you know, as soon I ll get the new plugs.