daylanKifky Here's my latest series of tests using the new software with the sensor fusion algorithm:
Since I was getting some pretty big issues with the arms and legs with the original calibration, I went ahead and re-calibrated the K-Ceptors and did more tests. I've probably mentioned this before, but I do my calibrations on top of a cardboard box on a wooden stool (in order to eliminate possible interference in case there are non visible metal pieces in the stool). Unfortunately, this didn't help.
What's odd to me is that despite doing these armature calibrations/tests in roughly the same place, which bones are registering magnetic disturbances tends to vary between tests, and based on the readings I took in the last tests aren't happening where I would expect them to at times. There also seems to be a fair amount of limb twisting happening in the tests with the new calibration.
I'm also unclear as to why certain bones started to change color when I would for instance, move my arms, as I wasn't getting closer to possible sources of magnetic disturbance.
I attempted to try and test the K-Ceptors individually today, but the add-on kept disconnecting them due to a divide by zero error that kept coming up.
As with my more recent tests this was the K-Ceptor configuration I was using:
L Shoulder: 0-4
L Forearm: 1-5
L Hand: 2-5
R Shoulder: 0-5
R Forearm: 1-4
R Hand: 2-4
L Upper Leg: 0-3
L Lower Leg: 1-3
L Foot: 2-3
R Upper Leg: 0-2
R Lower Leg: 1-2
R Foot: 2-2
Hope some of this info is useful.