Awesome work! I'm not all that good with electronics and programming, but I do know how to assemble stuff if I have directions, and I know how to solder. Since your stuff hasn't made the wiki yet, is there any way you can make a page or document showing what to do and how to do it? Specifically, I'd need:
1) what parts to get and from who (a simple list is fine)
2) how to connect the parts together (probably pictures or figures would be good)
3) what alterations need to be made to any plugins (like notochord or blender)
4) how to set everything up (is there anything extra, beyond setting up the normal K-ceptors?)
5) how to attach to the body (fairly optional, but I think you've already designed this part above)
6) anything else that needs to happen before you can actually use it.
If you could make a document and upload it to mediafire, for example, or if you could make a wiki (or something). Then just have a clean walkthrough of what to do, that would be perfect for a novice like me. If not, I might be able to piece it together, but it would seriously help me out if you had the time.